Saturday, June 18, 2011

Book Cover Mystery Solved!

A few months ago, I wrote about seeing a review of a book in the newspaper that had a cover that was almost identical to An Unlikely Suitor.   I accidentally recycled the newspaper before saving the book review to compare with the cover of Nancy Moser's latest release. 




The answer has plagued me until recently.  My sister discovered The Golden Prince in a nearby Barnes & Noble, and the mystery has been solved!  They definitely used the same cover art.






I like the final design cover choice for An Unlikely Suitor as well.  

I wonder if Nancy Moser and the publishing company discovered that the original cover was already in use, or if the original cover was a substitute until the final cover was completed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...